Yoga — a mind-body practice — is considered one of many types of complementary and integrative health approaches.
Yoga can be a great way to cleanse and heal the subtle energy body and thus, create rejuvenation—physically and psychologically.
This includes pranayama, sun salutations (suryanamaskar), meditation etc.
A balanced diet is important because your organs and tissues need proper nutrition to work effectively. Without good nutrition, your body is more prone to disease, infection, fatigue, and poor performance.
Ayurvedic diet is designed according to the person’s constitution and is served.
Savoury Arabic cuisine is also served as per request.
Benefits of TAQWIYA
- Enriches skin condition and glow
- Improves sleep quality, memory and concentration.
- Enhances the capacities of the sense organs.
- Strengthens body’s immunity to resist any diseases.
- Brings calmness to the mind.
Our Daily Programmes
- Ayurvedic treatment – 2 session/3 -4 treatment.
- Oral herbal medication – 4 times a day
- Yoga – 1 session
- Diet – 1 early morning tea + 3 meals + 2 juices
- Daily doctor consultation