Our speciality treatment
It is an effective Ayurvedic management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissure-in-ano and fistula-in-ano. Ksharasutra is a cotton thread coated with organic alkalies namely. The mechanical action of the thread and the chemical action of the drugs coated collectively do the work .They combinely exert a powerful debridement effect and induce healing by the fresh and healthy granulation tissues.
- The procedure is non-invasive and safest amongst currently available procedures.
- Minimal chances of infection than conventional therapy.
- Extremely low rate of recurrence.
- No painful dressings required.
- The drugs coated on the ksharasutra are slowly and gradually released leaving no abscess overseen.
- One can perform his/her routine activities within 12-24 hours.
- Normal anatomical structures are regained very quickly after the completion of treatment; does not damage any anatomical structures permanently.
Kshara is a caustic, alkaline in nature obtained from the ashes of medicinal plants. It is milder procedure compared to surgery and thermal cautery.Ksharakarma is highly useful because even such places that are difficult in approach by ordinary measures can be treated by ksharakarma.It can be used safely on the patients who are afraid of surgery.